Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We’re in the last two months of summer, so let’s make the most of it! You likely have plenty of events on your calendar — plus more that will pop up over time — and we’re here to help you get dressed for all of them.
Whether you’re heading to a late summer wedding or simply grabbing brunch on the weekend, we have the best dresses for you to wear this August and September. We’re covering seven of the most popular types of events, outings and regular activities that occur around this time of year. Shop our picks below!
Wedding Guest Dresses
1. Our Absolute Favorite: The stress of shopping for a wedding guest dress is real — but this BTFBM satin dress makes looking sophisticated and fancy a cinch!
2. We Also Love: This pleated Uusollecy dress is the perfect mix of simple and statement-making. Compliments: incoming!
3. We Can’t Forget: Attending a black tie affair? Make sure you confidently suit the dress code with this Zesica evening gown!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: Whether you’re on a big trip or spending the day at a lake house, this button-up Dokotoo dress will have you looking and feeling breezy!
5. We Also Love: Want something super roomy but still incredibly cute? Check out this Bsubseach kaftan dress!
6. We Can’t Forget: Excellent for taking from the sand to the boardwalk, this cutout Acelitt mini dress is so flattering and flirty!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: Need something to wear for pickleball or tennis — or even just a walk around the track? This Ewedoos dress has over 4,600 reviews!
8. We Also Love: The twist design in the back of this Jack Smith dress is the perfect accent. It also has a built-in bra and shorts!
9. We Can’t Forget: Like golf — or just golf dresses? You won’t want to skip over this Adidas dress!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: Charming, carefree vibes are best for brunch. This off-the-shoulder Soly Hux mini dress epitomizes both!
11. We Also Love: You could also trade floral for gingham plaid with this puff-sleeve Zesica dress!
12. We Can’t Forget: Want something swingy and loose but undeniably adorable? Check out this Nclook dress!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: Heading back to school for a new semester? Make a stylish impression on your first day with this LookbookStore denim dress!
14. We Also Love: This Chouyatou shirt dress is giving professional-chic but fun and not too serious. A perfect mix!
15. We Can’t Forget: Another trusty option is this tiered Funlingo dress, featuring fluttery sleeves and a smocked bust!
16. Our Absolute Favorite: Attending a birthday barbecue — or maybe a Labor Day cookout? Keep cool and comfy in the backyard with this flowy Blencot mini dress!
17. We Also Love: This striped Etcyy dress is another nice option — extra points for the tie-strap design!
18. We Can’t Forget: Want something a little longer and roomier? We are all about this tiered Anrabess midi dress!
Casual, Everyday Dresses
19. Our Absolute Favorite: Make every day an occasion worthy of an OOTD photo with this Anrabess maxi dress!
20. We Also Love: This striped Merokeety mini dress adds on a tie at the waist for a cinched silhouette!
21. We Can’t Forget: Of course, a great T-shirt dress is a must for any closet. This Amazon Essentials dress is our pick!
Sign up for Us Weekly’s free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!